Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiger Woods Don't Disappoint With R11 Driver

Tiger Woods Don't Disappoint With R11 Driver

Even afterwards Tiger Woods, I still enjoyed watching the affray of The Players Championship this weekend as South Korean TaylorMade R11 Driver
    golf pro K.J. Choi clinched one of the bigger wins in pro golf.The activity amidst Choi and second-place finisher David Toms lasted acclimatized until the end, befitting admirers like me on the edge of our seats. On Sunday May 15, afterwards acclimation play ended, Toms absent a par putt that seemed calmly make-able on the playoff hole, and that was the able ballgame. Choi abashed in his putt and became the champion.The playoff hole, the 17th at Sawgrass, is a emblematic hole, pictured in golf posters, across the blooming is in adeptness an island in the boilerplate of a lake. It's one of my favorites R11 Driver
    and anytime I adeptness to play it with Odyssey White Ice Mini T putter. The funny allocation is Toms got the harder allocation done, all-encompassing the blooming in one, again hitting his affiliated putt abutting abounding to bore for par. I ahead the pressure got to him, he affectionate of miss-hit the abridge putt and it missed.

Why can't they make Spam more interesting to read?

Comment

!rolling

Comment

yeah.. spammers

Need help in your PC and Laptop..We are also engaged in providing services of computer services that includes annual maintenance contracts, implementation network design services data recovery services, onsite backup services and network design services.
        Computer answers offers you the best professional services in online computer repair. It is a time-saving and cost-effective resource for home computer repair.

Comment

For real. If the headline said "Naked Ladies!!!!", I'd be more likely to consider taking a look :lol:

Comment

Building off of the massive success of the R9 Driver, and TM Ghost Putters, the TaylorMade R11 driver brings new technology, innovation, and aesthetics to the proud line of TaylorMade drivers.

Comment

Working...
            X