This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any railroad fans?

An upcoming 8-part History Channel series, Extreme Trains, is sure to be a hit with railroad enthusiasts of all ages. The programs reveal the incredible inner workings and past lives of the amazing locomotives that haul huge loads across the country and deliver passengers to their destinations. The series also showcases the integral part trains have played in shaping American history and how they are vital today
    starts 11-11-08 at 10pm on 269 History channel if anyone interested.

Hmmm, that might be interesting

Comment

Thanks for the heads up on that David.The program is not listed in our guide at this time.
      So,I went the title search route to find it.
      Set up one of our HR20's to record the series.

Comment

odd, I was able to find it w/o a search... lol maybe you need to report some thing else

Comment

Originally posted by David MacLeod View Post
          odd, I was able to find it w/o a search... lol maybe you need to report some thing else
          :lol:
          No need to report that David.I imagine the guide had not "refreshed" itself at the time of my last post in this thread.
          Another quick check of the guide,and it's there this morning. :grin:

Comment

cool! looks like it will be interesting series. too many concentrate only on steam and passenger, this looks to be a good mix.

Comment

I caught part of the first show on one of our HD DVR's earlier today,didn't have time to watch all of it at that time.
              It is in HD,and what I saw of the show looked very good (PQ & audio).

Comment

Working...
              X