Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tom, my condolences go out to you and your family during this difficult time.

Comment

Tom,

So sorry to hear.

Condolences to you and your Family.

Very sad news.

Please take care.

Comment

Sorry Tom.

Comment

Oh my God Tom, I remember hearing about that on the news here this morning but I never put two and two together until now. I am so sorry for your loss.

Comment

Tom, I can't say how sorry I am for your loss - both for you and your whole family. I'm not a very religious person, but your father and you are in my thoughts.

Comment

Tom, again you and your family are in our thoughts and our prayers. Please know that if there was anything we could do for you, you don't even need to hesitate to ask.

Comment

I know I am a little behind and most of you already saw this but I thought I would add this in here cause well I wanted to

http://www.dbstalk.com/showpost.php?...&postcount=140

Comment

Originally posted by BIG_RED View Post
                  I know I am a little behind and most of you already saw this but I thought I would add this in here cause well I wanted to

http://www.dbstalk.com/showpost.php?...&postcount=140
                  That was nice of you, Kaity.

Comment

Thanks Tcusta (would have said tom but didnt want to mix up the toms)

Comment

Big Red,

I first saw that in Chat last night and loved it immediately. Then I saw it at DBSTalk and was grateful I could then have a copy of it.

And thank you and everyone else very, very much. I'm overwhelmed and deeply touched.

Peace,
                      Tom

Comment

Originally posted by tibber View Post
                        Big Red,

I first saw that in Chat last night and loved it immediately. Then I saw it at DBSTalk and was grateful I could then have a copy of it.

And thank you and everyone else very, very much. I'm overwhelmed and deeply touched.

Peace,
                        Tom

But I have to ask a more serious BIG_RED(kaity) question did it make you smile??????

Comment

Originally posted by BIG_RED View Post
                          But I have to ask a more serious BIG_RED(kaity) question did it make you smile??????
                          Indeed it did. thank you.

Comment

And Tom, I owe you some logs .. It's not forgotten, just delayed in implementation ..

Comment

Working...
                            X