This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Bruce Robertson (1935-2008)

My dad apparently was collecting the mail from his rural mailbox at the edge of a county highway and struck by a car late this afternoon. He died instantly and without pain.

I sorta know how Earl felt two years ago.

There are things to be thankful for:
    Instant and no pain. (I am reminded of Grumpy Old Men)
    He's in Heaven
    We've communicated often via phone and instant messaging and recently

At this moment I'm still in shock. Taking care of things before I return to Green Bay.

Peace,
    Tom

Tom,

I'm so sorry. You have my condolences.

Comment

my, and by extension my families, prayers will go out to you Tom. do not hesitate to ask if you need anything.

Comment

You and your family are in my prayers Tom. I lost my father to a heart attack many years ago, but still miss him. Please accept my most sincere condolences.

Carl

Comment

Tom... I am terribly sorry to hear about that... You and your family will be in my prayers...

Comment

WOW Tom, I'm really sorry to hear this. As you mentioned....no pain...that's a good thing. Let us know if their is anything we can do to help. My prayers go out to you and your family.

Comment

Tom,

I am so sorry to hear that. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Michael

Comment

We are so sorry to hear that Tom.
                Our heartfelt thoughts,condolences and prayers go out to you and your family indeed.

Comment

Tom,

I know what you're going through and know that God will grant you the strength to help you through this tough time. My sincere condolences to you and all of your family.

Comment

Tom,
                    From myself and my entire family, our thoughts and prayers are with you in this time of loss and grief.

Comment

Tom,

From my family to yours our prayers are with you.

Comment

Tom - I just saw this. I am truly sorry... more so than I can express. I don't know enough of your family to know about his wife and your brothers/sisters, but you always seemed to imply there was a very large family/support group. I am sure you'll lean on each other now. And please don't try to be there for everyone else... let someone be there for you too.

Again, I am sorry. Such a shock for all of you.

Chris

Comment

Tom,
                          I'm so sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are with you, and as has been mentioned, take this time for you and your family and let us know what we can do if needed.

Comment

Deepest Sympathies to You and Your family.

You are in our prayers.

Mike

Comment

Tom,

My families prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.

Comment

Working...
                              X