X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retail T-Mobile G1s showing up in loving customers' hands

Filed under: Cellphones, Handhelds

October 22 was supposed to be the date, but you know, when you add in the shipping fudge factor, buffoonery was destined to ensue -- and sure enough, G1s are already showing up on some buyers' doorsteps days ahead of the official release. These pre-orders were only open to existing T-Mobile customers, which means us AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, and Alltel types are gritting our teeth and shaking our fists at merciless gods right about now. Wednesday, here we come. Anyone else nab theirs?

[Thanks, cWj]

Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...

Now, the question becomes .. Should I consider this phone or not? I like my Blackberry so this will have to be a kick-ass phone for me to consider it.

Comment

Well... did you end up getting it or going to look at it? I saw a commercial last night for the first time and it's definitely got that "made in China" look to it... not that the rest of our electronics aren't, but this just looks the part, especially the buttons along the bottom.

I'm really curious about it though and would like to check it out myself.

Comment

I did not get a chance to go by the store, no .. Probably about time to be hunting down some reviews, though.

Comment

Working...
        X