This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reality TV is a big bunch of hooey

There, I said it. I may like some of it, but it sure ain't "Real".

No, it's not real .. I enjoy some of the shows, but there are a lot I can leave behind ..

Comment

I can't get into them. The closest I get to reality TV is watching live sporting events.

Comment

well, technically that's real (as real as sports get) so it doesn't qualify as reality TV :lol:

Comment

...except professional wrestling. That's real.

Comment

Originally posted by lamontcranston View Post
            ...except professional wrestling. That's real.
            I was thinking the same thing... :lol:

Comment

hahaha! I watch American Idol and so you think you can dance. Only because I like singing and dancing. Not for the 'reality' part of it.

Comment

I can't stand "reality" TV...and that includes professional "wrestling"

Comment

Originally posted by Pink Fairy View Post
                  hahaha! I watch American Idol and so you think you can dance. Only because I like singing and dancing. Not for the 'reality' part of it.
                  I guess that you can say that Reality TV is "Un" Real.....

Comment

Hell's Kitchen can be interesting...sometimes....that's about it for me tho.

Comment

We like HK, Amazing Race and the Mole, which is coming back next week.

...okay, and, Big Brother is our guilty pleasure. On the surface it's pretty inane and infantile, but there's a lot of "strategery" involved.

Ok, fine, I just like seeing hot chicks run around half naked. Who among you can't say the same!! :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by tcusta00 View Post
                        We like HK, Amazing Race and the Mole, which is coming back next week.

...okay, and, Big Brother is our guilty pleasure. On the surface it's pretty inane and infantile, but there's a lot of "strategery" involved.

Ok, fine, I just like seeing hot chicks run around half naked. Who among you can't say the same!! :lol:
                        Im with ya here....all you have listed I watch.....now my wife on the other hand......thank heavans we have a HR21 in the bedroom, she records em all, even the dumb ones, Farmer Wants a Wife comes to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by jodyguercio View Post
                          Im with ya here....all you have listed I watch.....now my wife on the other hand......thank heavans we have a HR21 in the bedroom, she records em all, even the dumb ones, Farmer Wants a Wife comes to mind.
                          ... and Redneck Weddings. She used to record that but I the SL and she hasn't yet noticed. Some of the stuff is pretty freaking hilarious - I did watch it once.

Comment

I like Dirty Jobs and Deadliest Catch. The other ones, like Survivor, are just irritating because of the psychological profiling and instigating.

Hi guys! I just found this website today and saw a lot of familiar members!

Comment

Originally posted by dbconsultant View Post
                              I like Dirty Jobs and Deadliest Catch. The other ones, like Survivor, are just irritating because of the psychological profiling and instigating.

Hi guys! I just found this website today and saw a lot of familiar members!
                              Welcome It's fun to use 'directv' isn't it

Comment

Working...
                              X